Advance Digital Marketing Course
Book For Demo Class
Who Can Do This Course?
Digital Marketing is Most in Demand Skill for 2022, Practice it and Get your First High Paying Job in this Industry.
Digital Marketing Gives Skyrocket Growth to your business. If you don’t Digitalize your Business, your competitor will.
7/10 working professionals are not happy with their 9-5 job. Digital Marketing Training can give you freedom through freelancing.
Digital Marketing Training gives you an opportunity to work from home and maintain balance with your Personal and Professionals life.
If you are looking for a high-paying, high-demand job. Then Digital Marketing is best for you. Kickstart your Digital Marketing Course journey today.
To get a job college Degree does not matter, But Skills do. Get your first job after Digital Marketing Course from Skill Circle.
Why do people choose us over a regular Digital Marketing Institute?
15000+ students choose us over the regular Digital Marketing Institute in Delhi and Start their careers in reputed companies.
Curriculum of Our Digital Marketing Course
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Scope of Digital Marketing
- Requirement of Digital Marketing
- Latest Trends in Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing for Working Professionals
- Digital Marketing for Small, Medium, and Large Businesses
- Job opportunities in Digital Marketing
- Objectives of Online Marketing
- Elements of Successful Digital Strategy
- Secrets of Successful Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Practical: Defining a Business Objective
- Digital Banner Designing
- Graphic Design Fundamentals
- How to Use Canva?
- Logo & Graphic Designing
- Live Practice– Designing Logos and Banners
- What is Domain Name?
- Types of Domains and Extensions
- How to Buy Right Domain Name?
- What is Web Hosting, cPanel & FTP Account?
- What is Domain Marketing?
- How to Sell a Domain Name?
- Top Domain Selling Platforms
- What is WordPress?
- Why Learn WordPress in Digital Marketing?
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org
- WordPress installation and Creating 1st Website
- WordPress Page Builders
- WordPress Plugins and Settings
- Using WordPress for Blogging
- WordPress for Personal Websites
- WordPress for Business Websites
- WordPress for eCommerce
- Shopify Introduction
- Why Use Shopify for eCommerce?
- Setting up Free Shopify Account
- Important Tools for Shopify
- Building eCommerce Site With Shopify
- What is SEO?
- Importance of SEO
- How do Search Engines Work?
- Introduction to SERP
- Different SEO Techniques
- Top Ranking Factors
- Black Hat vs White Hat SEO
- Different Google Algorithms
- On-Page SEO Basics
- Off-Page SEO Basics
- Technical SEO Basics
- Technical SEO Advanced
- Advanced Keyword Research
- Working on On-Page SEO
- Working on Off-Page SEO
- Local SEO
- Mobile SEO
- Google Search Console in Depth
- Indexing in Search Console
- Fixing Errors in Search Console
- HTTPS & SSL Certificate
- Optimizing Website Speed
- SEO Case Studies
- eCommerce SEO
- SEO Reporting
- What is a Blog?
- How does Blogging Work?
- Benefits of Blogging
- SEO in Blogging
- Making Money with Blogging
- Niche Blogging and Categories
- Creating 90-Days Blog Strategy
- Monetizing the Blog
- Applying for Google AdSense
- Applying for Other Ad Platforms
- What is Google AdSense?
- Account Approval & Account Setup
- AdSense Guidelines & Requirements
- Niche Content Research
- Traffic Strategy
- Basics of Google Analytics
- How to Set Up Google Analytics?
- Concept of Cookies
- Understanding Website Analytics
- Reports in Google Analytics
- Users/Access in Google Analytics
- Audience Creation in Google Analytics
- Google Analytics for SEO
- Google Analytics for PPC Campaigns
- Important Metrics in Google Analytics
- Ecommerce Tracking
- Analytics Report Creation
- Filter Creation
- Understanding Attribution
- Alternatives to Google Analytics
- Similar Products
- Link Tracking
- UTM Parameters
- What is Google Tag Manager?
- Setting up Google Tag Manager
- Why Integrate GA and GTM?
- Components of Tag Manager
- Tags, Triggers, and Variables
- Setting up First Tracking
- Tracking Videos
- Tracking Links
- Tracking Visible Elements
- Tracking Scrolls
- eCommerce Events Tracking With GTM
- Facebook Pixel + GTM
- Facebook Events Tracking With GTM
- What is Email Marketing?
- How to do Email Marketing?
- Top Tools for Email Marketing
- Automation in Email Marketing
- Omnichannel Marketing
- How to Write an Email?
- Important Metrics for Email Marketing
- Call to Actions in Email Marketing
- Email Cycles
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Spam Score in Email Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Email Marketing Funnels
- Basics of Facebook Ads
- Working of Facebook Ads
- Types of Facebook Ads
- Objectives of Facebook Ads
- Audience and Targeting Optimization
- Placement Options in Facebook ads
- Ad copies and Copywriting
- Landing Page Optimization for Relevancy
- Buyer Persona
- Understanding Advanced Facebook Pixel
- Facebook Analytics
- A/B Testing
- Tracking Options
- Spying Competitors
- Facebook Ads for Affiliate Marketing
- Running All Objective Ads
- Running Video Ads
- Running Dynamic Ads
- Strategies for Facebook Ads
- Retargeting and Remarketing Ads
- Lead Generation & Funnels
- Reporting for Facebook Ads
- Facebook Messenger Marketing
- Facebook Scaling Models and Strategies
- How to Get Clients for Facebook Ads?
- Different Facebook Marketing Tools
- Instagram Profile Creation
- Profile Customization
- Best Practices for Instagram Posts
- Instagram Growth Strategy
- Importance of Hashtags
- Working of Instagram Algorithm
- Running Ads on Instagram
- Case Studies
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Best Practices for Profile Setup
- Best Practices for Posts
- LinkedIn Advertising
- Facebook vs LinkedIn Advertising
- LinkedIn Ad Objectives
- LinkedIn Ad Formats
- Scheduling Options
- Billing Account Setup
- Practical- LinkedIn Ad Creation
- LinkedIn Automation
- Introduction to Twitter
- Working of Twitter Algorithm work
- How do Businesses Use Twitter?
- Twitter Advertising
- Billing & Account Setup
- Types of Twitter Ads
- Audience Bidding, Budgets, and Creatives
- Case Studies
- Introduction to Quora
- Working of Quora Algorithm
- Quora Profile Best Practices
- Building Quora Profile
- Answering Questions Perfectly
- Quora Traffic Building Strategies
- Types of Quora Ads
- Live Case Studies
- Pinterest Marketing
- Brand Building on Pinterest
- Pinterest Content Strategy
- How to Drive Engagement?
- Optimizing Profile and Best Practices
- Influencer Marketing
- Analytics, Measurement Tools, and Ads
- Introduction to Google Ads
- How does Google Ads Work?
- Different Types of Google Ads
- Importance of Landing Pages
- Understanding Search Ads
- Search Ad Creation, Optimization, and Reporting
- Understanding Display Ads
- Display Ad Creation, Optimization, Reporting
- Understanding Remarketing Ads
- YouTube Ads
- Running App Install Ads
- All Settings in Google Ads
- Call Only Ads
- All types of Audiences in Google Ads
- Optimizing Different Google Ads
- Conversion-based Campaigns & Optimization
- Tools Related to Google Ads
- Competitor-oriented Ad Campaigns
- Strategies for Ad Campaigns
- Shopping Campaigns
- Scripts & Tracking
- What are Third-Party Ads?
- How to Run Ads on Hotstar?
- How to Run Ads on MX Player?
- Online Ad Platforms and Ad Buying Models
- Publishing Ads on Third Party Platforms
- Introduction to SMO
- Social Platforms & Supported Content
- SWOT Analysis
- Content Strategies According to Platform
- Power of Organic Reach
- Facebook Page/Profile optimization
- Lead Generation Organically
- Using Chatbots for SMO
- Tools for SMO & Post Scheduling
- Creating Social Media Calendar
- Client/Agency for Social Media
- Tools for Social Content Creation
- Algorithms of Social Media Platforms
- Rule of Consistency on Social Media
- Tools for Content Ideas
- Social Media Best Practices
- Influencer Marketing
- SMO Report Creation
- Role and Working of YouTube
- Analytics of Top YouTube Channels
- Understanding YouTube Algorithm
- YouTube Ranking Factors
- Setting Up YouTube Channel
- Growing YouTube Channel Organically
- YouTube Earning Opportunities
- YouTube Channel Monetization
- YouTube Funnels
- Tools to Use for Channel Growth
- Working on Real Projects
- Essentials for Recording Videos
- Editing Voiceovers Using Right Tools
- Editing Videos Using Right Tools
- Uploading a Demo Video & Optimizing It
- Adding Viral Elements to Videos
- Checklist for YouTube Videos
- Case Studies of Successful Channels
- Power of YouTube Live
- Channel Strategies for Different Niches
- What is App Store Optimization?
- Optimize Ranking on Google Play Store
- Optimize Ranking on Apple App Store
- On-Page ASO Elements
- Off-Page ASO Elements
- Different Strategies for ASO
- Tools to Use for ASO
- Using Google Play Console
- Paid Campaigns for ASO
- How to Increase App Downloads?
- Google Firebase & Analytics for ASO
- iOS App Store Optimization Strategies
- App Store Marketing on Facebook
- App Store Marketing on Google
- App Ratings & Rankings System
- What is ORM?
- How does ORM Work?
- Different ORM Tools
- Impact of ORM on Sales/Revenue
- Difference Between ORM and SMO
- Handling Negative Comments
- User Behavior Study
- ORM Strategies
- Press Release for ORM
- Creating a Review Magnet
- ORM Auditing
- Parameters to Decide ORM Score
- ORM Models
- ORM Projects, Clients, Billing
- Earning as a Freelancer
- Top Freelancing Platforms
- Building Freelancing Profile
- Live Walkthrough: How to Win Projects?
- How to Set Pricing for Your Services?
Ready To Join The Digital Marketing Training Course
Digital Marketing Training Course FAQ
A digital marketing course is skill-based training that helps you learn several in-demand skills like SEO, SMM, Google Ads, PPC, YouTube Marketing, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, and much more. When you do this course from the best digital marketing institute in India, like WsCube Tech, it helps you kickstart a thriving career and find high-paying jobs.
All our trainers are industry experts having 5 to 10 years of experience in online marketing. For certain modules, we also introduce specialized trainers.
Yes. Once the complete course is covered, we provide you with a professional digital marketing certificate that helps you explore great career opportunities.
Yes. We offer two days of free demo classes so that you can check the quality of our digital marketing course online. When you are satisfied, then you can enroll yourself and jumpstart your learning
Yes. WsCube Tech is one of the best digital marketing institutes in India. We have partnerships with more than 100 startups and companies across the country. After the course completion, we help you in interview preparation, internships, and arrange interviews with companies.
Our digital marketing course fee in Jodhpur starts from INR 30,000.
Yes. Digital marketing is a unique and completely skill-based field that doesn’t require any degree or prior experience. You can learn digital marketing after class 12th and make a career in it.
There are several benefits of SEO and digital marketing course. You can find numerous great opportunities in this field. For instance, you can become an SEO Expert, Social Media Manager, YouTube Marketer, PPC Expert, Email Marketing Specialist, Google Ads Expert, etc.
You can also start blogging, create a strategy for it, learn affiliate marketing, and earn huge amounts of passive income.
Moreover, when you have the right skills, you can create your own website, do its SEO to bring relevant traffic, sell your products and services, and grow a business.
WsCube Tech is the leading institute for digital marketing in Jodhpur and the number one choice of Jodhpurites when it comes to classroom-based learning or online courses.
You will master all the concepts of digital marketing in detail. These include:
- WordPress Website Design
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Google Ads
- Facebook/Instagram Ads and Marketing
- Twitter Ads and Marketing
- YouTube Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- App Store Optimization
- PPC Advertising
- Affiliate Marketing
- Online Reputation Management